In keeping with the renewable energy theme, and on the back of my 2 part series on the Genpact Envision Racing partnership, this podcast features Shell Recharge solutions.
We will hear from Euan Moir about how they expanding their electric vehicle recharge network across the country into homes and offices, but also looking to the future, when national electricity grids will be able to deliver as well as receive energy from electric vehicle batteries.
I first came across the Shell Recharge brand when I discovered an electric vehicle charging location in Fulham at a revamped Shell facility in west London.
We also covered:
- Shell Recharge Solutions overview
- Home, work and on-the-go solutions
- Towards the target of net-zero
- Gateway to the broader Shell business
- EV Driver survey report results
- Augmenting the existing infrastructure for smart charging
- National Grid capacity for EV charging
- How smart charging works
- Using charging data to provide better services
- The change in driver behaviour required
- The ability to sell energy back to the grid
- Using renewable energy to charge EVs
- New property considerations for EV charging
- What's the future of EV charging?
- Innovation at Shell Recharge Solutions
- How is Shell using the data collected?
- Green number plates in the UK
- Three actionable things to better understand the benefits of sustainable mobility solutions
Resources mentioned in this episode
Shell Recharge Solutions
EV Driver Survey Report 2022
Emotion by design
More on Euan
Euan on LinkedIn
Your Host: Actionable Futurist® Andrew Grill
For more on Andrew - what he speaks about and replays of recent talks, please visit ActionableFuturist.com follow @AndrewGrill on Twitter or @andrew.grill on Instagram.